Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this sauce after working for a Gyro stand..The sauce came ready made so I experimented a little til I found the taste I was looking for. This is good with Pastrami or thin sliced spicy beef in a pita too..
- Fold together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill til ready to serve.
- I often make a faux Gyro with Pitas, tomatoes and sweet red onion.
- I buy thin sliced pastrami or spicy or peppered roast beef from the deli and microwave it for 20 or 30 seconds.
- Put it all together and-- yum.
Great sauce to top our homemade gyros. I may add more seasonings next time to add a little extra "oomph".
Wonderful taste. I drained yogurt instead and drained and squeezed dry my cucuber too. The amounts of spices was a great ratio to the yogurt. It made a great combo paired with gyro meat.
Very easy. I also used plain yogurt instead of sour cream. I used this sauce to top Gryo Meat (81048).