Recipe Baroness's Note:
This is a Greek/American lamb and beef mixture version of the traditional Greek lamb Gyros. Serve warm on pita bread with tzatziki sauce and thinly sliced onion, tomato and lettuce. I have used this recipe ever since I found it on "All recipes". It is great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- 2In large bowl, combine ground meat garlic and bread crumbs.
- 3knead and add all of the seasonings.
- 4knead until mixture is stiff and shape into 4 patties.
- 5Cook patties for 5-7 minutes on each side or until cook all the way through.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gyros Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.8
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 405.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 21.5 g