1/4 Photos of Gyros Spice Mix with a kick
Use this on whole or cut up pieces of meat. If the chili powder seems to hot for you, leave it out, it will still be a nice spice mix. There is no salt added to the mix.When marinating small pieces of meat I like to add fresh cut up coriander leaves. Marinating time can be 20 minutes and up to a day. Together with the lemon juice you can also use buttermilk or yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix herbs and spices, transfer to a jar.
- 2Use for chicken, lamb, pork and minced/ground meats.
- 3Mix a few teaspoons with lemon/lime juice, olive oil and salt to taste and mix that with the type of meat you selected.
- 4For kebabs or burgers, add to the mince with some salt.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gyros Spice Mix with a kick
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 289.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g