1/2 Photos of Halloumi and Olives Skewers
Yummy, squeaky and salty! A must try! Grilled cheese and olives! You can serve with wedges of pita as an appetizer or straight off the skewers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush the cheese and olives with olive oil and skewer alternating onto 4 skewers. Place onto a medium hot oiled grill for 2 minutes on each side, or until marked.
- 2Grill lemons cut side down till marked.
- 3Remove cheese and sprinkle with oregano. Remove lemons.
- 4Drizzle the olive oil on top and squeeze the lemon juice over the cheese. Serve with grilled pita bread.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloumi and Olives Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: