1/4 Photos of Halloumi & Bacon Rolls
Bacon and cheese. Does it get much better?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut the halloumi into 20 sticks.
- 3Stretch each slice of bacon with the back of a knife, then cut in half.
- 4Season the bacon with just black pepper, then sprinkle with the chopped chives.
- 5Roll the bacon around the halloumi in a spiral and arrange on a baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 10-12 mins or until the bacon is brown and beginning to crisp.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloumi & Bacon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 94.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: