Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Heat the oil and cook the semolina in the oil until golden.
- Place the almonds to brown with the semolina.
- In the meantime, warm the water, but do not boil, and dissolve the sugar in it and throw in the lemon and the cinnamon stick.
- Pour the water into the semolina mix and stir well while pouring.
- Keep heating until the mixture becomes thick.
- Pour the mix into a Bundt pan and garnish with sesame seeds and cinnamon.
- Let stand and serve at room temperature.