Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When you're at work, unhealthy food can haunt you. Leftover croissants from the morning meeting lurk in the kitchen, and your coworkers beg you to come try the latest deep-fried dish at the nearby greasy spoon. The truth is, your health is your responsibility, and you've got to make healthier lunch choices. If you make your lunch at home and bring it to work, you won't be tempted to indulge. Need just the thing? Try this extremely satisfying Greek salad. Packed with protein-rich chicken and flavorful feta and olives, you'll have trouble believing something this delicious could be good for you!
- 1 1⁄2 cups lettuce (packaged mixed greens)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ounces grilled chicken breast strips
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 large black olives
- 1⁄2 small red onion, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons fat-free red wine vinaigrette
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, feta cheese, olives, and onion in a medium bowl. Add dressing, toss, and serve.
A hearty and health lunch with flavors that zip in your mouth.