Adapted from Barbecue Bible Sauces, Rubs and Marinades. Posted for ZWT6.
Make and share this Hellas Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice (or 2 medium)
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Combine cucumber, tomato, onion and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix.
- Best if eaten within 2 hours of making.