1/2 Photos of Hellas Relish
Adapted from Barbecue Bible Sauces, Rubs and Marinades. Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice (or 2 medium)
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1Combine cucumber, tomato, onion and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and toss to mix.
- 3Best if eaten within 2 hours of making.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hellas Relish
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 299.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g