From July 2007 Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 cup English cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Combine oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoons pepper, and 1/4 teaspoons salt in a bowl.
- 2Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spritz with cooking spray. Add chicken and spice mixture; saute chicken until done. Drizzle with 1 tablespoons lemon juice and stir. Remove from pan.
- 3Combine remaining 2 teaspoons juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoons salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoons pepper, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in a small bowl, and stir well.
- 4Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives.
- 5Place 2-1/2 cups lettuce mixture on each of four lates. Top each serving with 1/2 cup of chicken mixture and 1 tablespoons cheese.
- 6Drizzle each serving with 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Greek Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 566.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 33.1 g