Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From July 2007 Cooking Light.
Make and share this Herbed Greek Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 1 cup English cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoons pepper, and 1/4 teaspoons salt in a bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spritz with cooking spray. Add chicken and spice mixture; saute chicken until done. Drizzle with 1 tablespoons lemon juice and stir. Remove from pan.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoons salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoons pepper, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in a small bowl, and stir well.
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives.
- Place 2-1/2 cups lettuce mixture on each of four lates. Top each serving with 1/2 cup of chicken mixture and 1 tablespoons cheese.
- Drizzle each serving with 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!