1/1 Photo of Herbed Potato Salad
Amy N-B's Note:
This recipe is simple, delicious, and full of bright flavors. Best of all it contains no mayo, so it is perfect for all day picnics! UPDATE: Thanks to magpie diner for pointing out that the potato proportions were way off. I've updated to point out that this recipe is for 5 lbs of potatoes. Thanks and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Watch potatoes and remove eyes, chop into large dice (Do not remove skins).
- 2Cover potatoes with salted water and boil for 20-30 minutes. Potatoes should be tender but not mushy.
- 3Meanwhile, finely chop all of the herbs and the shallots.
- 4In salad bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, and honey until emulsified. Add lots of freshly ground pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir in herbs and shallots.
- 5Drain potatoes. Pour them into salad dressing and stir to evenly coat.
- 6Taste for salt and pepper. Add a pinch more vinegar if it doesn't seem tangy enough.
- 7Options: Stir in either cheese to make creamier; Garnish with grape tomatoes for color.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 7.5 g