A creamy, herbed potato salad incorporating the great taste of Tahini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1 cup fresh peas, blanched and rinsed in cold water
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh savory, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1In a large pot, place the potatoes and cover with lightly salted water.
- 2Place over medium-high heat and boil until tender but firm, 15-20 minutes.
- 3Don't overcook the potatoes or they will fall apart.
- 4Pour the potatoes into a colander and rinse until cool.
- 5Drain, place the potatoes in a bowl, and refrigerate until cold.
- 6Cut potatoes into thirds or any size you prefer, and place in a large bowl.
- 7Add the peas, onion, parsley, tarragon, savory, and oregano.
- 8Mix lightly to blend.
- 9Pour the dressing over the potatoes and herbs and toss gently.
- 10Serve on lettuce leaves or radicchio.
- 11Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the Tahini Dressing ingredients, adding water as needed, to make a smooth creamy dressing.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Potato Salad with Tahini Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: