1/5 Photos of Honey and Cheese Rolls
A delicious Greek Dessert that is sure to impress. Simple to make and so different!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix feta, anthotiro, honey, egg yolk and cinnamon until a thick pulp is created.
- 2Cut the filo crust in stripes of 12 cm wide each.
- 3Baste with melted butter and place on the bottom of each stripe a portion of the mixture.
- 4Then roll each stripe like rolling a cigar. Baste the surface of each roll with melted butter and bake in preheated oven in 160 - 170 C until golden.
- 5Garnish with honey and grated nuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey and Cheese Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 207.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese