A delicious Greek Dessert that is sure to impress. Simple to make and so different!
Make and share this Honey and Cheese Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix feta, anthotiro, honey, egg yolk and cinnamon until a thick pulp is created.
- Cut the filo crust in stripes of 12 cm wide each.
- Baste with melted butter and place on the bottom of each stripe a portion of the mixture.
- Then roll each stripe like rolling a cigar. Baste the surface of each roll with melted butter and bake in preheated oven in 160 - 170 C until golden.
- Garnish with honey and grated nuts.