This unique creation adapted from Je Mange la Ville is easy and impressive. It's tempting to overstuff the chicken but it may spill out into the sauce. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken.
- Spread a piece of plastic wrap out over a cutting board and lay a chicken breast down. Fold a layer of the plastic wrap over it and pound the breast out until it’s much thinner. Repeat with the other breast.
- Sprinkle a little seasoning mix and lay down some spinach leaves on each flattened piece of chicken. Divide the hummus between the breasts. Sprinkle each with a little Parmesan.
- Roll up, and sprinkle each chicken roll-up with some salt, pepper, a little more seasoning mix and some Parmesan cheese. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil. Then, add the chicken, seasoned and parmed side down. Go ahead and season the side facing up and let it brown for a couple of minutes.
- Flip it over and brown the second side. Add the orange juice and broth to the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Cover partially and let cook until the chicken is done (cut open or wait until a thermometer says 165 degrees — make sure you are checking the hummus temperature too).
- Serve the chicken with orange sauce drizzled over it.