Middle Eastern magic !!
Make and share this Hummus Bi Tahina recipe from Food.com.
- Process chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice and salt in a food processor to a smooth paste.
- Add water, process till smooth.
- With motor running, gradually add olive oil, process till smooth.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil, top with coriander.
Really enjoyed the garlicky flavor of this hummus. Easy to make. Thank You.
Get this, chickpeas helps combat the effects of aging. And about that aging thingy. Yeah, it's proven to be a delightful little challenge.
A very nice hummus that I served with crackers and carrots and some grape tomatoes. Thanks Kate! Made for Australian Recipe Swap-May 2010.