Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother's family is lebanese and we pride ourselves on being able to cook delicious lebanese food. This is a family recipe.
- Using a blender, blend the first six ingredients.
- Serve in a large flat bowl.
- Sprinkle paprika over the finished product and serve with bread.
- If needed, add more lemon and salt to increase a tartier tastes.
- For softer texture, add more oil.
exactly the recipe i've been looking for. thinned it out a little more with a little more oil, water, and some yoghurt. perfect
Lovely, versatile dip and so authentic. Made this a couple of times, but kept forgetting to review it. I always follow the recipe to a T because the one time I didn't (used less tahini), it felt heavy and too garlicky.
I've made this recipe several times and it is consistantly excellent....just the way we like humus. The last time addes about 1 Tbsp of Franks Hot Sauce and served with the New Black Bean & Garlic Corn Chips...awesome!