1/1 Photo of Hummus Pit-Zas!
My take on a Rachael Ray recipe. Yum! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 and lay pitas out on a baking sheet.
- 2In a bowl, combine the hummus and the tapenade and spread over the pitas.
- 3Mix together anchovies, artichokes and pepperoncinis.
- 4Top with pitas with cheese and cover with mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with feta and bake for 10-12 min or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 6Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley. Slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hummus Pit-Zas!
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.8
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 1299.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: