1 hr 5 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
Even people who think they don't like spinach will love this Greek-style pie! Serve this meatless pie with a green salad with your favorite dressing for a perfect meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2grease 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Melt butter in a 10 inch skillet over medium heat.
- 4Cook onions and garlic in butter 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- 5Stir in spinach; spread mixture in a pie plate.
- 6Spread with cottage cheese.
- 7Stir bisquick mix, milk, lemon juice, pepper and eggs until blended.
- 8pour into pie plate; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
- 9Bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool 5 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossibly Easy Spinach-Parmesan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 347.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g