A mayo-less salad full of classic Mediterranean flavors. From Cooking Light (May 2005).
Make and share this Italian Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 10 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- DRESSING: Combine all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- SALAD: Combine chicken and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss gently to combine.