A mayo-less salad full of classic Mediterranean flavors. From Cooking Light (May 2005).
Make and share this Italian Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- 709.77 ml chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 236.59 ml red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 10 pitted ripe olives, halved
- 396.89 g canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- DRESSING: Combine all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- SALAD: Combine chicken and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss gently to combine.