Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Karpouzosoupa: Chilled Watermelon Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 8 -10 cups seedless watermelon, chunks
- 2 lbs fresh fruit, cut in small cubes (peaches, nectarines, apricots, melon, grapes, cherries, etc.)
- 1 handful golden raisin
- 4 ounces of mavrodaphne wine (or other sweet dessert wine like sweet Samos muscat)
- 3 tablespoons of greek thyme honey
- 3 -4 leaves fresh spearmint (or other mint)
- fresh fresh doublemint spearmint (or other mint)
- In a food processor or blender, purée the watermelon with honey and wine until liquified.
- Pour into a large serving bowl, stir in the fruit, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve like a fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves.