1/1 Photo of Kenneth's Greek Salad
Tandy Higgins's Note:
Our bunco group always loves to gather at Maxine's house. The food is always superb. Little did we know that she was having her husband do all the work, then leave the house before we arrived. Just in case someone made rave reviews, she could take all the glory. This is the recipe where we discovered that Kenneth was the one actually doing ALL the work! Thanks Kenneth-you're wonderful!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bag romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, quartered or 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, cored, seeded, and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup feta cheese, broken into chunks (about 6 ounces)
- 12 -16 black Greek olives
- 1Wash and prepare all vegetables.
- 2Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- 3Add tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, scallions, feta cheese, and olives.
- 4Prepare dressing; Whisk together all ingredients except olive oil.
- 5Slowly add the olive oil, whisking constantly
- 6Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- 7Serve on chilled salad plates.
- 8Optional-Top with Grilled and Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips. Available in the freezer section. Warm as directed on package.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kenneth's Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.4
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 690.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g