1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat and add chicken.
- 2Brown on all sides then remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Add onion and tomato and saute until onion turns translucent.
- 4Stir in oregano and lemon juice.
- 5Add rice and stir well to combine and coat all grains of rice.
- 6Add chicken stock, stir and return chicken to pot.
- 7Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until all surface liquid has been absorbed.
- 8Cover, turn heat to very low and cook 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes to keep rice from burning or sticking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kottopoula Me Pilafi - Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.5
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 168.0 mg
- Sodium 470.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 51.5 g