My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the sliced onions in oil until they are golden.
- 2Boil the frumenty and heat the milk.
- 3Add the frumenty and milk mixture to the onions and set aside.
- 4Beat the eggs.
- 5When the onion mixture has cooled, add the eggs and mint.
- 6Oil a baking pan and layer half the pastry sheets, brushing each layer with butter.
- 7Add the filling on top of the layered pastry.
- 8Place the remaining pastry on top, brushing each layer with butter.
- 9Bake in a moderate oven for 40-50 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Kremmidopitta
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 135.4 mg
- Sodium 227.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 11.5 g