1/2 Photos of Kritharaki Me Rize (Greek Orzo and Rice Pilaf)
This pilaf is served with almost every meal, especially stewed dishes. Orzo is a pasta made in the shape of rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute orzo in butter in a medium saucepan, until lightly brown.
- 2Add rice, stir to coat with the butter. Add stock.
- 3Bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- 4Serve on a platter with grated kefalotiri cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kritharaki Me Rize (Greek Orzo and Rice Pilaf)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 542.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 155.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: