My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 3 1/2 lbs boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise then cut into 24 pieces
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and oregano; pour over lamb, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by putting all the ingredients in a food processor and pulsing until smooth; refrigerate until serving.
- 3Heat grill for medium high heat.
- 4Thread lamb and cucumbers on skewers finishing with a lemon wedge; there should be 8 skewers in total.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Grill 10 to 12 minutes in total, turning once.
- 7Serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb and Cucumber Kebabs With Feta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1300.6
- Calories from Fat 958
- Total Fat 106.5 g
- Saturated Fat 37.5 g
- Cholesterol 293.9 mg
- Sodium 477.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 75.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: