2 hrs 15 mins
BLUE ROSE's Note:
A recipe my neighbor made my DH. You could always use the grill with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut lamb in 4 to 5 inch servings. Place each piece on a square of heavy-duty foil. arrange on each piece of lamb on each of 2 onions,cheese, carrots, celery and potatoes.
- 3Sprinkle small amount of lemon juice on each serving. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Foil like a package to seal in all of the flavor.
- 5Arrange packages close together in baking pan. Bake for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- 6Serve a foil package to each person.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Baked in Packages
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.4
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 174.6 mg
- Sodium 539.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 55.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: