Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe my neighbor made my DH. You could always use the grill with this recipe.
Make and share this Lamb Baked in Packages recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut lamb in 4 to 5 inch servings. Place each piece on a square of heavy-duty foil. arrange on each piece of lamb on each of 2 onions,cheese, carrots, celery and potatoes.
- Sprinkle small amount of lemon juice on each serving. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Foil like a package to seal in all of the flavor.
- Arrange packages close together in baking pan. Bake for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Serve a foil package to each person.