Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I created this yummy burger when I found ground lamb at the store. These make very flavorful burgers that can be served in pita bread, on a bulkie roll, or on a bed of lettuce.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground lamb
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing (Marie's. Marzetti's, or Litehouse)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Combine Dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Mix together Burger ingredients until combined.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or fry to desired doneness, 6-10 minutes.
- Serve in warm pita, toasted rolls or lettuce leaves, and top with dressing.
Easy to make. Flavorful, well balanced burgers. (I did not make the dressing.)
Me and my family loved these! I served them in pitas as suggested, with salad and made the dressing with store bought tzatsiki with the feta crumbled in. Yum!! Defnitely will make again! Thanks KelBel!