1/1 Photo of Lamb Chops and Potatoes With Olives, Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
A wonderful dish--simple, delicious comfort food. I seared the lamb chops in a hot skillet coated with a little olive oil before adding them to the potatoes in the oven (reducing roasting time accordingly) and scattered chopped flat-leaf parsley along with the olives, tomatoes and feta to add some color. Recipe adapted from Bon Appétit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 8 lamb loin chops (1-inch thick)
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Toss together potatoes, oil and half of rosemary on a large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Roast until potatoes are almost tender, about 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, press garlic and remaining rosemary onto both sides of the lamb chops; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Arrange lamb on baking sheet next to potatoes; roast until potatoes are tender and lamb is cooked to desired doneness, about 18 minutes for medium-rare.
- 6Mound potatoes in center of platter and surround with lamb chops. Sprinkle with tomatoes, cheese and olives.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops and Potatoes With Olives, Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.3
- Calories from Fat 553
- Total Fat 61.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 151.7 mg
- Sodium 361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 38.8 g