This recipe comes from Pillsbury Easy Meals for 2 booklet. The prep time is minimal and they are cooked in 8 to 12 minutes on a contact grill. I used a reduced sugar marmalade. The recipe calls for dried marjoram leaves, which I did not have. I used the Herbes de Provence. You choose which you want to use. I served this with Rita L's French Green Beans with Garlic and Sliced Almonds (recipe 107639) and Marie's Brown and Serve Rolls (ABM) (recipe 111746). An elegant dinner for 2 can be had in less than 30 minutes.
- Heat the closed contact grill for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, marmalade and either marjoram or Herbes de Provence; set aside.
- In another small dish, combine the seasoned salt, paprika and pepper blend; set aside.
- Rinse the chops and pat dry, sprinkle spice mixture lightly over both sides of chops and rub gently.
- When grill is heated, place chops on grill, close lid and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turn and continue cooking an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until desired doness.
- Remove chops and place on serving plates, top with butter mixture and serve.