1/5 Photos of Lamb Chops With Orange Butter
This recipe comes from Pillsbury Easy Meals for 2 booklet. The prep time is minimal and they are cooked in 8 to 12 minutes on a contact grill. I used a reduced sugar marmalade. The recipe calls for dried marjoram leaves, which I did not have. I used the Herbes de Provence. You choose which you want to use. I served this with Rita L's French Green Beans with Garlic and Sliced Almonds (recipe 107639) and Marie's Brown and Serve Rolls (ABM) (recipe 111746). An elegant dinner for 2 can be had in less than 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the closed contact grill for 5 minutes.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the butter, marmalade and either marjoram or Herbes de Provence; set aside.
- 3In another small dish, combine the seasoned salt, paprika and pepper blend; set aside.
- 4Rinse the chops and pat dry, sprinkle spice mixture lightly over both sides of chops and rub gently.
- 5When grill is heated, place chops on grill, close lid and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turn and continue cooking an additional 4 to 6 minutes or until desired doness.
- 6Remove chops and place on serving plates, top with butter mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Chops With Orange Butter
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 87.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shoulder lamb chops
black and red pepper blend