Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Greek lamb, rolled and roasted "country" style. This is an adopted recipe but I am unsure of the original chef. I have not yet tried this particular version but will do so soon and update with more information.
- Cut the lamb in portions.
- Simmer the onion in a frying pan with a little water.
- Add a teaspoon of butter and brown lightly.
- Add the lamb and salt& pepper and brown for a few more minutes.
- Turn the element off, add the cheese and separate in portions.
- Butter each sheet of pastry and use them to wrap each portion.
- Place in a buttered pan, top with the rest of the butter and bake in medium-low oven for 1 1/2 hour.