1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Greek lamb, rolled and roasted "country" style. This is an adopted recipe but I am unsure of the original chef. I have not yet tried this particular version but will do so soon and update with more information.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the lamb in portions.
- 2Simmer the onion in a frying pan with a little water.
- 3Add a teaspoon of butter and brown lightly.
- 4Add the lamb and salt& pepper and brown for a few more minutes.
- 5Turn the element off, add the cheese and separate in portions.
- 6Butter each sheet of pastry and use them to wrap each portion.
- 7Place in a buttered pan, top with the rest of the butter and bake in medium-low oven for 1 1/2 hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Exohiko
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1941.7
- Calories from Fat 1300
- Total Fat 144.5 g
- Saturated Fat 51.8 g
- Cholesterol 182.6 mg
- Sodium 915.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: