1/4 Photos of Lamb & Feta Burgers
Delicately spiced morsels with a cooling yogurt dip - perfect party food. Serve with 1 cup plain yogurt mixed with 2 tbs chopped mint and salt and pepper to taste. Uncooked burgers can be frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves stripped and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with a fork
- 7 ounces feta, cut into 16 cubes
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1First make the dip by mixing together the yogurt and mint with a little seasoning, then chill until ready to serve.
- 2Tip the lamb into a big bowl with the spices, chili, herbs, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Season, then get your hands in and mix well. Divide the mixture into 16.
- 3Shape into burgers, pushing a cube of cheese into the centre of each and sealing inches Chill until just before your guests arrive.
- 4Heat oven to 400F and heat the oil in a frying pan.
- 5Fry the burgers for 1-2 mins until brown on each side, then transfer to a baking tray. Put in the oven for 15-20 mins until cooked through and piping hot.
- 6Pile onto a big plate and serve with the dip on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb & Feta Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 175.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: