1/1 Photo of Lamb Meatball Gyros With Yogurt and Mint - Real Simple Mag -
This is a recipe from the Jan 2008 Real Simple Magazine. So yummy looking,. Make sure you use a thick greek yogurt, it makes allt he difference. If for some reason you are put off by it or can't find it, sour cream will substitute fine (but sour cream makes me go :/ )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place an oven rack in the second-highest position and heat broiler.
- 2Combine the lamb, raisins, cinnamon, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, the bread crumbs, egg, and three-quarters of the scallions in a large bowl.
- 3Shape the mixture into golf ball?size meatballs and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 4Broil, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total.
- 5Divide the flat bread among individual plates and top with the meatballs, yogurt, mint, and the remaining scallions.
Browse Our Top Lebanese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lebanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Meatball Gyros With Yogurt and Mint - Real Simple Mag -
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.9
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 129.4 mg
- Sodium 192.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: