Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is a result of trying several recipes, and wanting a simple tasty dish
Make and share this Lamb Patties Oven Baked recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 tomato, sliced thin
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Greek oregano
- 1 ounce goya seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef consomme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt pepper and garlic powder
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix lamb with minced onion, garlic,seasoning and olive oil.
- spread mixture evenly in a large baking pan.
- scatter veggies in layers on top of meat, add consomme and seasonings
- drizzle with olive oil.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- cover tightly with heavy foil.
- bake 45-55 minutes depending on oven, we like our lamb a little pink so I take out at 45.