These are so good, your house will smell divine
Make and share this Lamb Shanks My Way recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 350.
- brown the shanks in oil in a frying pan.
- place shanks in a roasting pan
- spread mustard on shanks.
- sprinkle on the oregano ,salt and pepper.
- brown onions, carrots and celery.
- add onions and celery to the roasting pan.
- in the browing pan add the consomme and burgundy wine reduce by 1/3.
- pour over the shanks along with garlic.
- place in oven approx 2 1/2 hours.
- turn shanks several times. adding more broth if needed.