1/2 Photos of Lamb Shanks My Way
2 hrs 20 mins
Chef susan from Sandpoint,Idaho's Note:
These are so good, your house will smell divine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350.
- 2brown the shanks in oil in a frying pan.
- 3place shanks in a roasting pan
- 4spread mustard on shanks.
- 5sprinkle on the oregano ,salt and pepper.
- 6brown onions, carrots and celery.
- 7add onions and celery to the roasting pan.
- 8in the browing pan add the consomme and burgundy wine reduce by 1/3.
- 9pour over the shanks along with garlic.
- 10place in oven approx 2 1/2 hours.
- 11turn shanks several times. adding more broth if needed.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb Shanks My Way
Serving Size: 1 (720 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 905.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: