Greek oregano flavored lavash chips. Think pita chips but made of lavash bread instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut or tear lavash into bite size pieces.
- 2Heat olive oil in skillet. (You only need enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the skillet.).
- 3Place lavash pieces into the hot oil and brown.
- 4Season with oregano, pepper and salt to taste.
- 5Remove from pan and place them on a paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- 6Enjoy warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavash Chips
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: