Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Greek oregano flavored lavash chips. Think pita chips but made of lavash bread instead.
Make and share this Lavash Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Cut or tear lavash into bite size pieces.
- Heat olive oil in skillet. (You only need enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the skillet.).
- Place lavash pieces into the hot oil and brown.
- Season with oregano, pepper and salt to taste.
- Remove from pan and place them on a paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Enjoy warm or cold.