Here's a great starter to your Greek dinner, or just a different dip to take to a party!
Make and share this Layered Greek Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup tzatziki, Tzatziki
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and slivered
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- In a food processor puree together beans, garlic, vinegar and oregano until smooth, adding up to 2 T.
- water if needed.
- Spread in a shallow 8-inch serving dish or pie plate.
- Spread evenly with tzatziki.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, green onions, feta, olives, parsley and pepper.
- Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers or pita wedges.