1/1 Photo of Layered Greek Bean Dip
Here's a great starter to your Greek dinner, or just a different dip to take to a party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup tzatziki, Tzatziki
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and slivered
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1In a food processor puree together beans, garlic, vinegar and oregano until smooth, adding up to 2 T.
- 2water if needed.
- 3Spread in a shallow 8-inch serving dish or pie plate.
- 4Spread evenly with tzatziki.
- 5Sprinkle with tomatoes, green onions, feta, olives, parsley and pepper.
- 6Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
- 7Serve with crackers or pita wedges.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Greek Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1030 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 969.7
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 133.5 mg
- Sodium 3615.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 34.6 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 53.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: