A different way to bake potatoes. Yassou!
Make and share this Lemon Roasted Potatoes, Greek Style recipe from Food.com.
- Place peeled and quartered baking potatoes in a pan just big enough to hold them in one layer.
- Place lemon juice in a one-cup measure.
- Add enough water to make one cup liquid.
- Pour lemon and water over potatoes.
- Drizzle oil over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, adding more water as needed, until potatoes are golden brown and soft.
- Salt and pepper to taste.