1/1 Photo of Lettuce and Egg Salad
Posted for ZWT6 for Greece leg of tour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean any yellow leaves from the lettuce. Wash the lettuce very well and cut in pieces. Drain well.
- 2Chop the onion and dill.
- 3Peel the eggs and cut in medium size pieces (6 pieces to an egg), cutting 1 egg in round slices.
- 4Mix the lettuce, eggs, onion and dill in a glass bowl. Lay the egg slices on top.
- 5Whisk together oil and lemon juice. Drizzle over salad.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lettuce and Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g