Posted for ZWT6 for Greece leg of tour.
Make and share this Lettuce and Egg Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Clean any yellow leaves from the lettuce. Wash the lettuce very well and cut in pieces. Drain well.
- Chop the onion and dill.
- Peel the eggs and cut in medium size pieces (6 pieces to an egg), cutting 1 egg in round slices.
- Mix the lettuce, eggs, onion and dill in a glass bowl. Lay the egg slices on top.
- Whisk together oil and lemon juice. Drizzle over salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
A very delightful and refreshing salad. I used red onions which I think adds a little more color. Will definitely be making this easy and simple salad again. Made for ZWT6 Voracious Vagabonds.