1/6 Photos of Lime and Chili Pita Chips
These should be a good low fat alternative to fatty chips and they would be good with Mediterranean dips and hummus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Tear 2 pita breads into chip-size pieces and brush with oil.
- 3Sprinkle with lime zest and chilli flakes.
- 4Bake for 10 mins until crisp.
- 5Sprinkle with salt if you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime and Chili Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 332.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of