Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Clean the lentils and place in a covered pot with enough water to immerse them.
- Boil for a short while with the tomatoes and then strain out the water.
- Replace with same amount of new water.
- Add oregeno, olive oil, and pepper.
- Let simmer.
- In seperate pot boil red beans till tender with the garlic cloves.
- Strain water and add beans to simmering mixture in previous pot.
- Once cooked put in bowls and generously sprinkle with Feta cheese.
wouldnt be better to skin the tomatoes first so you dont have the skins in the nice end product