1/3 Photos of Low Fat Fava Beans With Parsley and Feta
Chef RayRay's Note:
A great side dish for your mediteranean themed meal, or a hearty meal on the go. This dish is full of fiber and calcium, and tastes great on its own, stuffed into half a pita, or wrapped in lavash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm fava beans in a small pot.
- 2Drain and pour into a medium bowl.
- 3Mix in chopped garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and free fat feta (regular feta can be substituted if desired).
- 4Serve stuffed in half a pita or wrapped in lavash as a side dish.
- 5Also tastes great as a quick, light meal served on its own.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Fava Beans With Parsley and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese