A great side dish for your mediteranean themed meal, or a hearty meal on the go. This dish is full of fiber and calcium, and tastes great on its own, stuffed into half a pita, or wrapped in lavash.
- Warm fava beans in a small pot.
- Drain and pour into a medium bowl.
- Mix in chopped garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and free fat feta (regular feta can be substituted if desired).
- Serve stuffed in half a pita or wrapped in lavash as a side dish.
- Also tastes great as a quick, light meal served on its own.