Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was given to me by a friend in living in Galveston. There is a big Greek community there, and this dish was featured at one of the church pot-luck dinners. It is tasty and quick to make.
- Boil the macaroni according to the package instructions.
- Drain and put in a large bowl.
- Mix with the melted butter.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, add the milk and cheese.
- Pour over the macaroni and mix well.
- Pour the macaroni mixture into a buttered casserole dish.
- Cook in a 350ºF oven for 30 minutes.