Miss Annie's Note:
This recipe was given to me by a friend in living in Galveston. There is a big Greek community there, and this dish was featured at one of the church pot-luck dinners. It is tasty and quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the macaroni according to the package instructions.
- 2Drain and put in a large bowl.
- 3Mix with the melted butter.
- 4Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, add the milk and cheese.
- 5Pour over the macaroni and mix well.
- 6Pour the macaroni mixture into a buttered casserole dish.
- 7Cook in a 350ºF oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Pastitsio with Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1475.7
- Calories from Fat 732
- Total Fat 81.4 g
- Saturated Fat 50.0 g
- Cholesterol 496.7 mg
- Sodium 1725.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 48.9 g