Food.com *'s Note:
Greek Easter soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the pluck and take out the foam.
- 2Put salt and let it boil for a while.
- 3Take it out and conserve the broth.
- 4Cut the pluck into small pieces.
- 5Put the broth in a large pot, after passing it through a strainer.
- 6Cut the onions and the anise into small pieces, and add them in the broth.
- 7Add also the pluck and the butter.
- 8Lower the fire and let them boil.
- 9When they are almost done, add the rice.
- 10Prepare in the meantime the egg and lemon sauce.
- 11Beat very well the eggs and add the lemon juice very slowly.
- 12Take some of the soup and add it slowly to the sauce.
- 13Do the same thing several times, beating always the sauce, add the sauce to the pot, stirring the soup slowly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magaritsa
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 49.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: