1/1 Photo of Marinated Feta with Greek Olives Appetizer
** Poppy **'s Note:
If you love Feta cheese ..you will love this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the peppers, feta and olives in a large bowl.
- 2Add the olive oil and toss gently.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently again.
- 4Adjust seasonings, cover and chill at least 5 hours before serving.
- 5Serve this with toasted pita bread as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Feta with Greek Olives Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1182.3
- Calories from Fat 987
- Total Fat 109.7 g
- Saturated Fat 42.4 g
- Cholesterol 202.8 mg
- Sodium 3042.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers