Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love Feta cheese ..you will love this recipe!
Make and share this Marinated Feta with Greek Olives Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fresh black Greek olive, pitted
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- lemon juice
- Combine the peppers, feta and olives in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss gently.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently again.
- Adjust seasonings, cover and chill at least 5 hours before serving.
- Serve this with toasted pita bread as an appetizer.
Actually not so well enjoyed by our guests, (our fussy kids and their girlfriends) but really loved by Russell and I (we buy the food we cook it, we count!). I had to use bottled kalamata olives, but otherwise stuck to a simple, easy to follow recipe and we will enjoy the left-overs for a few days to come!