24 hrs 15 mins
I LOVE this recipe-great for cocktail parties or a super appy for your Greek Dinner. Cook time reflects the marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Olives
- 1/2 lb kalamata olive, drained
- 1/2 lb cracked green olives, drained
- 1/4 lb thassos olive, drained
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin wedges and seperated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped well
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
For the Feta and Tomatoes
- 1For the Olives- Combine all ingredients in a large resealable freezer bag.
- 2Remove all the air you can and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning 2 or 3 times.
- 3For the Cheese and Tomatoes- Drizzle the feta and tomatoes with the oil and lemon juice.
- 4Sprinkle with the oregano and pepper, tossing well.
- 5Cover and let stand for 30 minutes at room temp.
- 6Combine the olives with the feta and tomatoes, tossing well.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Greek Olives with Grape Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.9
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 1292.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of