Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for topping a Greek-style salad, or a spinach and olive pizza! Leftover marinade makes a great base for a Greek-style salad dressing
- Press the tofu between two plates, weighted down with some heavy cans or a cast iron pan, to drain the excess liquid out.
- Slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Wisk together the ingredients for the marinade in a large container with a lid.
- Add the tofu to the marinade and refrigerate for at least 24 hours, preferably 2-3 days.
- Flip the container every few hours to ensure even coverage.
- Tofu pieces can be patted dry, and crumbled over your favorite Greek-style salad or pizza.