24 hrs 10 mins
Kozmic Blues's Note:
Perfect for topping a Greek-style salad, or a spinach and olive pizza! Leftover marinade makes a great base for a Greek-style salad dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press the tofu between two plates, weighted down with some heavy cans or a cast iron pan, to drain the excess liquid out.
- 2Slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- 3Wisk together the ingredients for the marinade in a large container with a lid.
- 4Add the tofu to the marinade and refrigerate for at least 24 hours, preferably 2-3 days.
- 5Flip the container every few hours to ensure even coverage.
- 6Tofu pieces can be patted dry, and crumbled over your favorite Greek-style salad or pizza.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Tofu - (In the Style of Feta Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 451.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar