2 hrs 30 mins
From GourMed magazine (what I assume is the Summer or July 2008 issue.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together the egg yolks, sugar and sweet wine in bain-marie until they start to thicken. Pour mix into a bowl to stop it from separating.
- 2Mix the egg mix with the mascarpone cheese, until thoroughly combined.
- 3Pour some milk and sweet wine in a deep plate and dip two ladyfingers. Place them at the bottom of a tall glass and the alternate with cherries and the cream. Repeat 6 times.
- 4Place the glasses covered in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- 5Top with fresh cherries and serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mascarpone Cream With Cherries and Sweet Samos Wine
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 184.3 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: