1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Bean Salad
I_love2nurse in Canada's Note:
I received a lot of compliment on this salad that I brought to a pot luck dinner. I got the recipe in the mail from a local advertisement for a local dental office. Try it. It's delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped (roast it in the oven, skin side up and then the skin peels right off)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- finely ground pepper
- 1Stir together tomato, zucchini, red pepper, chickpeas, artichoke, cheese, olives and parsley in a bowl; set aside.
- 2Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and mustard in a small bowl.
- 3Pour over salad and toss well to combine.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Let stand at room temperature one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 717.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers