Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received a lot of compliment on this salad that I brought to a pot luck dinner. I got the recipe in the mail from a local advertisement for a local dental office. Try it. It's delicious.
- 1 tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped (roast it in the oven, skin side up and then the skin peels right off)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- finely ground pepper
- Stir together tomato, zucchini, red pepper, chickpeas, artichoke, cheese, olives and parsley in a bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and mustard in a small bowl.
- Pour over salad and toss well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let stand at room temperature one hour before serving.
I really enjoyed this fresh salad, pieces are all the same dice, I also added some black olives and added a touch of oregano and red pepper flakes. I had this with cod last night, and will have leftovers with chicken today. Lovely salad.
Great salad!! I love all the different ingredients and the flavor from the marinated artichokes and the feta!! I added a few black olives along with the kalamata olives and left out the parsley. Super, will make again!!!