Dip your chip into this! Could be a side salad or a fresh Mediterranean take on salsa. An amazingly wonderful combination of amazingly fresh summery flavors. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen petite white &yellow corn
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno, pepper(s) chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, Chopped
- 3 stalks celery, Chopped
- 1 cucumber, Seeded and chopped
- 1Mix dressing ingredients well, refrigerate
- 2Ensure that all veggies are chopped to approximately the same size as the beans.
- 3Toss with dressing mixture, let marinate for few hours. Even better then next several days! Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, celery stocks for dipping, or serve as a side bean salad.
- 4Feel free to substitute any of your favorite beans, but the black beans are a MUST!
- 5If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, the vinegar makes it last extra long!
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 481.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar
white wine vinegar