Dip your chip into this! Could be a side salad or a fresh Mediterranean take on salsa. An amazingly wonderful combination of amazingly fresh summery flavors. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen petite white &yellow corn
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno, pepper(s) chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, Chopped
- 3 stalks celery, Chopped
- 1 cucumber, Seeded and chopped
- 1Mix dressing ingredients well, refrigerate
- 2Ensure that all veggies are chopped to approximately the same size as the beans.
- 3Toss with dressing mixture, let marinate for few hours. Even better then next several days! Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, celery stocks for dipping, or serve as a side bean salad.
- 4Feel free to substitute any of your favorite beans, but the black beans are a MUST!
- 5If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, the vinegar makes it last extra long!
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 481.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar
white wine vinegar